_{Conflict/Union}_ _{Conflict/Union}_

Very well done.

Must have taken forever. Maybe add a little more detail to the characters or what ever they are. Good chocie of music. Add a story line. But besides that and a few other things its pretty good.

Animation Challenge Wk1-3 Animation Challenge Wk1-3

Great

I like this idea, but the menu buttons are not that easy to click. But the rest was awesome.
Week 1: Burning Bunnies
Week 2: McJesus
Week 3: ChillyPhilly

Rudy responds:

I'll fix that for ya. Thank you.

SKATER V2 Christmas 2007 SKATER V2 Christmas 2007

Great

I loved it. It was funny, was animated greatly, and had china in it!!!!!!

flash drawing flash drawing

It was nice

It must have taken alot of frames, but it really had no story at all. It was a bunch of drawing, changing alot. You could just have a frame by frame story when you repeatedly draw the character as it moves. That also takes time, and really isn't worth the amount of time you put into it. But i guess if you wanted to do this and explain how you are drawing that would be cool, teach people. There aren't that many people that can draw that good anyway, so people want to learn. I like learning new teahniques, its fun. Showing people how to draw would also fix the problem where if you can draw people nag you to teach them.

Awesome Video Games Ep14 Awesome Video Games Ep14

How

How do you make pixel graficx, i can figure it out.

FarFromSubtle responds:

We just used a lot of squares!

pokemon rayquazza battle pokemon rayquazza battle

Really slow

It was just boring, because the action was so slow, fix that.

Madness Realistic Madness Realistic

Good

I loved the art work, that was awsome, the animation was ok, but over all it was nice, keep up the good work.

Formalz responds:

Thank you. You let me know that all that time and effort was well worth it. Thanks again! :)