Cloud Nine Cloud Nine

Great Game

I like this game, but try to work on the hittest more. They seem to be bigger then the cloud. Try to make them smaller. Other than that it is a great game, and is a good idea.

RadioactiveBaby responds:

I'll work on it for next time, thanks.

Mouse Worlds Mouse Worlds

Awesome

I love this game. It makes the mouse games more fun, and makes it more hard. But the only problem was, when you skipped a level, it went from 5, back to 2, not 1. But I am not sure if that was on purpose. Other than that, it was great.

azwsxdcrfv responds:

Yeah, that's a glitch.

Newgrounds Memory Book 07 Newgrounds Memory Book 07

Great

This was a great flash. It had alot of great pictures. But the tank sorta got in the way alot, that was annoying. Maybe fix that, and this flash would be pretty awesome.

Reef Blower Effect Reef Blower Effect

Code

This was a cool effect, but all the code said was var, and thats it.

-=- Windows Mista -=- -=- Windows Mista -=-

Music links

The music links are messed up, try to fix that.

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

The music links on Newgrounds? I don't edit that page. It's newground's XML file for it. Nothing I can do. :-(

NG BBS Profiles NG BBS Profiles

Bored much

By the time you got to me, you were just scribbling random lines, did you get bored?

Mechabloby responds:

Yessums. =)

wall avoider 2 wall avoider 2

Lag

it was a good game, but when ever hit a button or used the arrow keys it froze for like 2 seconds, it was annoying.

Rob's Clay Tutorial Rob's Clay Tutorial

Good job

that was cool, the reason why mine are so short is i used a camera, and imported the pics into flash and put them in frames. Now i know what to do.

dumassstudios responds:

glad you learned something

Extreme Maze Mayhem Extreme Maze Mayhem

How?

How did you do the right click thing i cann't figure that out.

The Best Stick Tutorial The Best Stick Tutorial

Maybe

I don't get what on a stick figure goes on what layer, like do you put all extremidies on a a different layer, do you put it in a movie clip first, that would be nice, no one tells you how to set up the time line.

xfactornos responds:

Dude, in my opinion just put everything on one layer. But make the eyes, mouth, ect. movie clips. k?